Summer Food Service Program

Currently running our SFSP program drive-thru/pick-up style like last summer.  The pick-up sites are the open sites listed below.  If you need other accommodations, please call Amy @ 769-6346 for options.  We will not be serving meals on July 5th.  Breakfast and lunch may be picked up at the same time.  Program ends 8/13/21.

Site Name


Dates of Operation

Days of Operation

Meal Service Type(s) and Time(s)

Site Supervisor’s Name Phone #

Clarkston High School

All kids 1-18


Breakfast and Lunch

11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.



Grantham Elementary

All kids 1-18


Breakfast and Lunch

12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.



Holy Family

Closed site, enrolled only.


Lunch and Snack

Only for enrolled students - no walk-ins.




Locate a Summer Meal Site

Summer Meals Locator(link is external)
1-8663-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479)
or text "Summer Meals" to 97779

Summer Meals Locator(link is external)
1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273) 
or text "Comida" to 877-877


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.