General Enrollment Information:
Welcome to the Clarkston School District. We’re happy you’re joining us! The following is general information regarding enrolling students in Clarkston schools. Please contact individual school offices for detailed information regarding specific school processes, packets, and timelines.
- During the school year, each school handles their own enrollment. School office hours are 8:45 AM to 3:00 PM at the elementary schools, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the middle school, and 8:00 AM to 2:35 PM at the high school.
- All school offices typically reopen for the school year during the second week of August.
- Those looking for enrollment information during the summer break should contact Keri Myklebust (email@example.com) at the Clarkston District Office at 509.769.6338.
- Enrollment paperwork and packets must be obtained in-person at the school or district offices. (Online or electronic forms are not available.)
- FOR NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: New students to Lincoln Middle School should contact Becky Albright at 509.758.5506 to schedule an appointment before enrolling. New students to Clarkston High School must call the guidance office at 509.769.5566 to schedule an appointment before enrolling.
- What type of information or records will parents need to enroll a student?
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Previous school(s)’ transcripts (required for high school students)
- Any supporting documents, such as Individual Education Plans (IEP), etc.