The forms found in this section are designed mainly for parents/guardians and community members.  The clickable links will either open the form or direct you to another webpage designed specifically for the type of form you are seeking.  HR and Business forms can be found by going to "Departments" then clicking on your desired location.

CHOICE FORMS: Request for Release and Application for Non-resident Admission, homeschool, and on-line academy requests. Questions? Please contact Keri Myklebust at (509) 769-6338.

DONATION & GIFT FORM: Any gift (real property: money, materials, or equipment) having a value of $1,000 or greater, shall be subject to board approval.  Questions? Please contact Keri Myklebust at (509) 769-6338.

FLYER REQUEST FORM: The application for school distribution of non-school information. Complete this fillable form and return it to District Office c/o Kim Norman 1294 Chestnut Street, Clarkston or email it to (509) 758-2531

FACILITY RENTAL FORMS: The application for use of school facilities/billing and use forms.  Questions? Please contact Kim Norman at (509) 758-2531.

HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, OR BULLYING (HIB) INCIDENT REPORTING FORM: Fill this form out if you feel an incident has occurred.  Forms can be returned to your school administrator or to the District Office.
PAYROLL/HR: Staff Forms

TRANSCRIPT REQUEST: You can request your high school transcript by filling out the attached form and emailing it to, Registrar or mail it to Clarkston High School, Attn: Crystal Smith, 401 Chestnut Street, Clarkston, WA  99403.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.